Trophies are special for the recipient as they are a physical representation of their success. Custom-creating them can make them more special and unique. You can develop a variety of ideas and design a trophy accordingly. The following are some of the ways you can incorporate in your design.
- Why should you always go for a conventional trophy design when you can custom-create it? Look for unique designs that stand out and stay in the minds of the recipient for long. Trophy design can be in any shape that can be created to represent the purpose of the award. It can also be designed to indicate the personality of the recipient. When the recipients are special in their own way, you can create trophies for each one of them in a unique way.
- You can add more details to the trophy and make it more personal. You can think of engraving not only the person’s name on the trophy, but also their accomplishments and the date when it is awarded. Even after many years, the recipient can look back with pride on his accomplishments. To recognize a person for his special skills is very important.
- You can go a step farther and add a handwritten message which can be featured on the trophy. There are several trophy designers that can help you do this. This can be a motivation to the recipient. Words of appreciation or a gratitude note can express your feelings towards the recipient. Having the trophy placed in their premises can remind them of their success and will motivate them towards contributing even more.
- You can also include your brand logo in the trophies. The placement of the logo should be decided depending on the size of the trophy. The main purpose of the trophy is to appreciate the recipient and so the brand logo should only remain subtle. You can decide on all this with the help of a trusted designer.
- The trophy can also feature a photo of the receiver along with his name. In case of appreciation of team efforts, it can include the picture of the team too.